We are looking for a passionate QA Tester to support the teams in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
In this position you will work in a QA-team closely with the developers, helping and aiding our development team to maintain and optimize the quality of our games.
- Understanding of Game Production.
- Basic knowledge in the areas of:
- PC Gaming / Hardware
- Console Gaming / Hardware
- Mobile Gaming / Hardware
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Carry out specific test-cases.
- Reports issues clearly.
- Supports the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- QA work experience is a plus.
- CRYENGINE experience is a plus.
- VR experience is a plus.
- Gaming is your passion.
What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Relocation support...and many more!
Please note that candidates holding a valid work permit at the time of application are preferred.
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, The Climb, Robinson: The Journey and Hunt: Showdown. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.