This is an excellent opportunity to join the games industry as a QA Technician. The ideal candidate will have a good eye for detail and can apply a methodical approach to tasks and problem solving to find and accurately log defects.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in QA, preferably in a game development environment, who is familiar with the process and has both strong written and verbal communication skills.
As a QA Technician, you will be responsible for finding, grading and reporting defects on all allocated projects. You will be recording test results and task progress on a daily basis, including task completion reports, in the requested format.
You will assist in the reproduction and further investigation of issues as they arise and regress defects that have been fixed. It is essential to the role that key defects are communicated. Feedback with testing requirements to key members of the QA department as well as the rest of the development team as and when necessary.
As a part of this role you will develop in depth knowledge of core features for titles in development and use in house tools to improve bug quality and accuracy. You will be working with the rest of QA and the development team, aiming towards releasing the highest overall quality product possible by the given project deadlines.
Knowledge, Skill and ExperienceEssential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relay important information in the most suited format
- A familiarity of Microsoft Office
- Proficient time management and organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks and meet set deadlines and priorities
- Ability to follow set process and a methodical approach when investigating issues
- Wide ranging experience playing a variety of PC video games including the Real Time Strategy genre of games
- A passion for video games and a desire to be part of the creative process involved in developing video games.
- A good communicator in both Bulgarian and English. You will be working in a team-oriented environment, and must be able to clearly communicate goals
- Previous QA Experience
- Avid Total War player
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading game development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years – from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team – creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.