Established over twenty years ago, my client is without doubt an iconic part of the UK games industry. Having developed famous IP's that have achieved global success. They are now looking for a QA Operative to join their small & friendly team.
• Testing games to destruction to find and document any and all defects
• Being fully aware of format holders’ technical requirements and being able to add that knowledge to a comprehensive testing plan
• Compiling a list of defects or any issues of design or implementation during a testing cycle
• Preparing bug analysis reports for Production staff
• Identifying and articulating problem areas within a game
• Working to a set test plan that will be bespoke for each game
• Participating in game reviews and evaluations to measure the functionality of a game against its design specification
• Working side-by-side with development teams to track issues and provide any help to assist in the remedy of any defects
• Maintaining a positive atmosphere in the testing department
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Paige Hornabrook | QA & Localization Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214417 |
Email: Paige@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.