Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Contract until March 2014
OPM is working with this international publisher / developer searching for an experienced Project Manager to join them in this contract position working within the Creative Services Group.
The Group support the worldwide dev teams in the fields of graphic design, motion graphics, video and audio within. Split across four locations they are made up of 45 permanent staff and a raft of freelancers and contractors who are involved in over 40 games/projects a year and hundreds of videos.
They are looking for a highly organised and experienced Project Manager to work in a small project management team working across projects, locations and disciplines. You will be expected to liaise with clients, manage resources and ensure continued delivery of these high quality assets and services in various projects.
Project Management team manager
Proven experience in delivering large-scale products/projects with multiple stakeholders, dependencies and variables on time, to a high quality, and within budget
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communications skills
Ability to build trust and relationships across various areas of a large business
Passion for continuous improvement of production processes
Experience working with internal teams and external clients
• To set up kick off meetings, face to face catch ups with Clients to ensure clarity and visibility on all projects
• To ensure internal clients are supplied with schedules before work commences via Scope of Works Document and subsequently constantly updated in writing of any changes.
• To track the costs and schedules for projects allocated to you from across the Creative Services Group through Scope of Works documents, ensuring the Client is up to date at all times.
• To ensure all costs have been approved by the client and CSG Manager
• To ensure the financial information is supplied to localisation to support the monthly recharge process
• To chase suppliers for invoices at the end of a project
• To liaise with Finance to set suppliers on the system as and when required
• To assist the CSG Project Manager and Video Manager with project support across the group as and when required
For further details, please send your Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |