Leading digital distributor of games, whose community consists of millions of gamers is growing its footprint even further and as a result requires a local market Product Manager to analyse and understand expectations of German, Swiss and Austrian users, and propose new ideas to encourage more gamers to join their online distribution platform, whilst making sure that current users are delighted.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, plan and execute high impact marketing and PR campaigns to increase the brand presence in central Europe.
- Build partnerships with external agencies and local influencers to create innovative marketing assets and generate positive PR .
- Develop and execute tactical promotional plans to support local sales.
- Cooperate with the internal cross divisions, and support teams in order to ensure a great player experience.
- Be the voice of the brand for the German-speaking community.
- Conduct post mortem analysis on all executed campaigns to measure effectiveness and understand performance (reputation/revenue).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of German, Swiss, and Austrian computer games market.
- Proven experience in marketing, product positioning, media strategies and PR tactics.
- A Business or marketing degree.
This is a great opportunity to join a brand that is highly established and loved by gamers worldwide.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs