What we want you for
At NaturalMotion we make free-to play mobile games with two features: jaw-dropping visuals and super-accessible gameplay. For our journey into the future, we are looking for a Product Lead in London.
You will be joining a team of crack programmers and artists, who have recently started work on an exciting new product. This core team has worked together in the past and brings with it a lot of talent, ideas and skills. You will be the person bringing everything together and making sure the result is outstanding – and a chart-topper.
For a passionate game maker, this is the stuff of dreams – create a game vision and execute it thoroughly.
Your first year on the job
- Within the next 12 months, work with a high-performance team to bring a new NaturalMotion hit-game to market.
- After 6 months you have taken the team to full production mode, to release an impressive game on time and within budget.
- By the end of month 3, you are completing a motivated team and with it finished a vertical of the game that keeps our CEO and VP Games playing – a lot.
- In the first 2 months, starting with the core team in London, you work out the vision for the game, incorporating the ideas already there. Also, you figure out what other resources you will need and have started getting them on board.
- During all this, you are the go-to person for all matters related to the team, be it being a great manager across the disciplines, picking a carpet colour or keeping our senior management in the loop and excited.
What you bring to succeed
We are looking for someone with experience and passion for creating amazing games. Deep understanding of free-to-play, Agile, 3D and technology will go a long way. Most importantly, we need an outstanding manager who inspires with their vision and who grows everyone around them to deliver something great. If you’ve done it, you know how. If you don’t, tell us why you can.