Job Title –Producer
Job Location – Scotland
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
This social and mobile game developer delivers innovative, engaging and massively enjoyable games across a number of social and mobile platforms such as Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, and Facebook. OPM are now working with them to find an experienced Producer to join their highly talented and ambitious team, offering the chance to work on the most advanced and exciting technologies emerging in the gaming sector.
You will be multi-skilled and agile with the ability to transition across development teams as their environment is fast-paced and responsive, fun and engaging. If you’re looking for the chance to really influence the products you’re developing and to be recognised for the success they achieve, then this is the right opportunity for you.
The studio is looking for a Producer capable of leading the development on one or more of their mobile & social titles. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing internal developments teams, outsourcing, stakeholder relationships and be familiar with full cycle game development as well as having a knowledge or enthusiasm for mobile and social gaming ecosystems and markets. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic industry professional to join their team and work on some great titles.
You will be responsible for maintaining the vision and quality of titles in development and ensure the successful support of titles after launch. Reporting to Senior Management, you will ensure your teams have clear development priorities and targets on a daily basis and that schedules are maintained. You will have a complete and a clear understanding of development status and requirements at all times and provide clear communications to project teams and internal studio management.
The role requires the ability to collaborate within a multi-disciplinary development teams, managing 1-2 projects and working closely with all parties to define parameters for success and to manage scope and quality. You will be capable of creating and managing detailed project documentation, understanding key development requirements and have a strong analytical approach to identifying risks and providing solutions to mitigate slippage and quality issues to deliver the best game experiences possible.
• Manage all areas of mobile/social game production including: scheduling, internal resource management, approvals, asset delivery and routine production tasks
• Lead production from prototype to live game and ensure social and live ops frameworks and elements related to the core game mechanics are fully considered to ensure continued audience growth and success
• Work with Game Designers, Artists and Programmers to ensure the best game experiences are delivered on time
• Run scrum team meetings, sprint and product reviews ensuring good communication and feedback at all times within the team, to senior management
• Create and maintain sprint plans, backlog and project plans
• Manage all reports and documentation for mobile/social game development projects
• Define project and team KPIs and manage successful delivery to meet those targets
• Manage development and release schedules across departments
• Ensure game builds and submissions are of the quality required and compliant to relevant standards
• Ensure team and staff performance issues are managed effectively
• Be adept at change management; all teams move very fast and need to know impacts and available options as plans are modified
• Be the hub of communication for all project progress, resource allocation status, and change management
• Review game performance using analytics tools to accurately gauge impacts and progress of live games.
• Game Production experience is key
• Proven track record of successful project deliveries.
• You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mindset, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• You must have very good interpersonal skills. Your communication, be it in person, over the phone or by email is impeccable.
• Excellent understanding of Game / Software development, from concept through key project milestone points to release and service updates.
• Passion for gaming and up-to-speed with latest trends in mobile and social games on Facebook & mobile.
• A solid understanding of mobile technologies and platforms or similar technical complex systems.
• Highly organized. Understands process, project management and the tools that support it.
• Practical knowledge and understanding of Agile (SCRUM) processes
• Ability to fit into a fast moving, dynamic and flexible work environment
• Mature professional attitude with strong work ethic
• Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to business outcomes
The company has a very close-knit team set up and pride themselves on their fun, social and inclusive culture. They offer competitive salaries, as well as company share scheme, health insurance, 28 days paid holiday, relocation allowance on a case to case basis and help in settling into your new environment, they also have a cycle to work scheme in place, offer free fruit in the office and run various social events on a regular basis – including cake competitions…
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your details / Word CV for my attention to email@example.com
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |