PR Manager, London.
Contract position, 9 months and may be extended.
OPM are working closely with a major UK Developer looking for a PR Manager. Whilst the focus is on console projects, the candidate needs to have a deep understanding of hardware and hardware marketing, perhaps hailing from a background were you have been selling electronics, alongside more traditional PR activities within the games space.
The Central Marketing Department is responsible for assisting and directing each of my client’s sales territory in their commercial activities. The marketing team consists of a number of hardworking but fun-loving professionals dedicated to the success of the business in each territory. The environment is busy, youth-oriented, international, dynamic, fun and conscientious.
The position will involve the following:
• Planning and execution to support PR plans and strategies across multiple territories.
• Briefing and working with agencies to deliver creative and engaging PR campaigns that are scalable.
• Creating and distributing press materials that are necessary for local (territory) implementation of PR strategy.
• Supporting companywide events including E3 or similar trade shows,
• Coverage results – analysis and reporting
• This position requires frequent travel within territories – applicant must be willing and able to travel on a regular basis
• Only minimal direct media contact since media relations are maintained at a local level
• Coordination, production and distribution of written PR materials for software products (e.g. press releases, developer information, Q&As, story ideas, etc.) to all territories within a pre-determined time frame
• Creation / coordination of artwork, code and other material assets (e.g. VNR, press kit, etc.) for timely distribution to territories
• Planning and implementation of initiatives (e.g. press conferences, events, etc.) that will ensure high and accurate media exposure
• Promotion of internal development teams via territory tours, events and studio visits (responsible for some related admin e.g. organising flights, hotels, entertainment etc.)
• Creating content and materials which support internal, trade or customer meetings / exhibitions and personal attendance at such events throughout the year
• Tracking and managing localisation of PR assets for press kits and events
• Contribution to strategic PR plans (in collaboration with PR agency resource) to cover all media mix (print, broadcast, web)
• Evaluation and presentation of territory product PR coverage to management and developers
To apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Natalie Whiting |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |