Pipeline Tools Programmer
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our game development teams, across all development disciplines, and help drive our tools technology forward to support the creation of all of Rockstar Games projects.
The Pipeline Tools Programmer role will focus on developing, maintaining and optimising the Asset Pipeline used across multiple projects and platforms. Our pipeline development includes working with frameworks and technology related to content creation through to the game engine.
- Work with the Tools team on a wide range of Asset Pipeline focused tasks within an established codebase.
- Implement tasks to specification defined by the Lead Tools programmers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Strong .Net/C# and WCF skills.
- Strong C/C++ skills.
- Strong script language skills (e.g. Ruby, Python).
- Experience implementing and maintaining an asset pipeline.
- Strong math skills.
- Strong team communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
- Games industry experience working on AAA titles.
To find out more, apply here