Crytek is looking for an experienced Online Marketing Manager to work closely with internal game teams, executive and our external partners. This position requires coordination with internal department heads as well as external partners and agencies.
- Leadership of global online marketing from Crytek and its partners.
- Key stakeholder in building marketing plans for Crytek games and services.
- Define and track the success of our digital marketing activities.
- Work with internal leads to develop marketing around their products.
- Develop Crytek’s digital brand portfolio.
- Create and manage online surveys to better understand our audience and brands.
- Research and understand trends in the digital market and develop strategies around emerging channels.
- Develop a strong partnership with internal game teams.
- Manage digital agency relationships.
- Ensure a consistent digital presence with offline marketing activities and advertising.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years online experience in games industry or similar entertainment sector (e.g. music, film…).
- Outstanding communication skills.
- International and action-orientated perspective.
- In depth knowledge of the global online, PC and console gaming markets.
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken.
- Passionate about games.
- Broad understanding of Product Marketing and PR.
- Delivery focus with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects to completion.
- Can demonstrate integrity and professional etiquette in dealing with business partners (internal/external).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Staff management competencies.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt (Main) area, Germany.
- Proficient German or other languages a definite benefit.
Crytek GmbH ("Crytek") is an independent company at the forefront of the interactive entertainment industry, and is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming by creating standout experiences for consoles, PC, mobile devices and games-as-service using their cutting-edge 3D-Game-Technology, CRYENGINE®.
The company's headquarters are in Frankfurt am Main (Germany). Crytek also has studios in Kiev (Ukraine), Budapest (Hungary), Sofia (Bulgaria), Seoul (South Korea), Nottingham (UK), Shanghai (China), Istanbul (Turkey) and Austin (USA).
Since its foundation in 1999, Crytek has consistently been recognized for excellence in its field, earning accolades such as the 2011 Develop Award for Best Independent Studio, and two Red Dot Design Awards (in 2010 and 2013). Its multi-award winning games include Far Cry®, Crysis® (awarded best PC Game of E3 2007 and Best Technology at the 2008 Game Developers Choice Awards), Crysis Warhead® (awarded Best Graphics Technology at IGN Best of 2008 Awards), Crysis® 2 (awarded Best Shooter of E3 2010 and Gamescom 2010), Crysis® 3 and Warface (awarded Best Social/Casual/Online Game of Gamescom 2012).