For our office/HR team in our headquarter in Frankfurt, we are searching for two part-time
Office Assistants Front Desk / Receptionists (m/f)
The contract will be for one year with the option to be extended. We’re looking for one person to cover the time from 8am to 2pm, and one person to cover the time from 1pm to 7pm.
You will represent the company as a first point of contact for our international visitors and employees. Ideally you will be extremely well presented, articulate and confident with an eye for detail and a willingness to help others.
We are looking for someone who has front of house work in their DNA and likes to work in a challenging environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Receive, direct, relay telephone messages and take adequate messages when required.
- Greet, assist and/or direct international visitors.
- Handling the guest keys.
- Ensuring compliance of the guest routine.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings/meeting rooms.
- Deal with queries from the public.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task.
- Able to build relationships in the company.
- Service orientation.
- Information management.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerance.
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative and reliability.
- An interest in the business.
Education and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Vocational education e.g. as an Office clerk or professional experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications like MS Office / Outlook
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Challenging and varied tasks
- A modern workplace in the games industry
- An international and creative team to work with
- Good working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your complete application, referencing your expected salary and earliest starting date.
Please also specify if you’re interested in covering the mornings or the afternoons.
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), Shanghai (China), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, and The Climb. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.