This very successful, independent Games Studio develop high end casual 3D titles for mobile and have several hit titles under their belt. The existing team are headed up by respected industry veterans and they are now looking for a talented Network Engineer to join them.
You will use your expertise in online networking to design, implement, integrate, test and debug multiplayer networking code for several hit action titles. You will offer architectural recommendations for performance, stability, and security, profile and debug critical networking issues and plan deployment of new functionality into a live environment.
- 6 years’ experience within the games industry in a network engineering or similar capacity.
- Solid understanding and experience with client-server architectures and infrastructure security within a games environment Strong C/C++ engineering skills
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experienced with latency issues and network protocols
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively interact with other team members
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
This is fast paced environment where you will be working on very exciting projects in a small team where you will be able to make a big impact.
1 or 2 days remote working possible