.NET Integration Engineer (Payments)- London- up to £85k
A well-funded start up company with a solution that requires integration with merchant eCommerce sites and payment systems are seeking a .NET Integration Engineer (Payments) to join their London office. Your primary responsibility will be assisting their new and existing merchants to resolve inquiries with the integration of my client's commerce infrastructure and systems.
The .NET Integration Engineer (Payments) must have the following:
- Experience developing against / integrating with external payment gateways and payment processors. Experience with payment systems such as PayPal, WorldPay, and gateways like Authorize.net is a plus.
- Ecommerce development experience a must.
- Experience integrating 3rd party web services.
- 5-8 years web development with ASP.NET and SOAP Services
- Experience with PHP or Java web development technologies a plus
- Good understanding of web protocols (HTTP, HTTPS)
- Good understanding of SOAP, REST based technologies
- Experience with Source Control and Build tools (SVN, Maven, GitHub)
A .NET Integration Engineer (Payments) exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, demonstrates creativity and technical skill in delivering practical business solutions, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
.NET Integration Engineer (Payments)