National Accounts Manager (Northern Europe Branch)
Reports To: Sales Manager
OPM are looking for a sales person with demonstrable experience of success within a busy sales department. This could be either at a distributor/wholesaler or publisher (music, video games books or electronics). Industry background is less important than genuine interest and passion for video games. Ideally you will need to be a proficient gamer with a good knowledge of games, particularly sports, action and adventure and FPS’s.
This is demanding role that will require day to day account management of clients such as Argos and Sainsbury's, on-line games retailers such as The Hut & Amazon and wholesalers in the UK & Ireland. Although the role is office based you will be required to regularly meet with buyers and marketing executives on your accounts and make regular store visits.
You will be a commercially minded and keen to learn, ideally with a track record of managing accounts. You will need to be able to recognize and exploit market opportunities, keeping abreast of the market trends and the competition.
• Fantastic customer service skills (patient and efficient, always offering added value to our customers)
• Presentable, articulate and positive
• Strong communication skills - verbal, written and listening
• Good presentation skills (to internal management and external customers)
• Numerate (able to cope with fairly complex spreadsheets)
• Good analytical skills (able to interpret and report on trends)
• Understand how to manage a budget
• Possess very strong administration skills
• Ability to play and demonstrate video games
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Retailer systems (e.g. Amazon Vendor Central)
• Full UK driving licence
• In depth knowledge of the video games market
Preferably degree level. Minimum A level standard with GCSE’s in English and Maths a must.
To apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
Natalie Whiting |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.