I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager or a Key Retail Accounts Manager to join on the most established 3rd party publishers in the market. They have been established for decades and truly are an institution for their world famous titles at their London studio! You could become part of an established sales team working on top accounts. You’ll be responsible for contributing to the overall strategy and developments within the sales department.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identify and develop key channel partnerships within account base.
• Identify key channel/ category opportunity areas. (Retail lifecycle and Channel lifecycle)
• Identify and develop relationships with Accounts with a view to fully understand the relevant retailer/distributor strategies.
• Drive, create and implement effective trade marketing campaigns in conjunction with Product Manager/UK Marketing Manager.
• Monitor and ensure appropriate stock availability, placing build orders when necessary, in conjunction with the UK Sales Manager.
• Review internal order process and make necessary observations/ recommendations to ensure correct service levels.
• High degree of experience of national account handling in retail, entertainment ort Computer games with proven track record.
• Previous experience of high level FMCG sales.
• Ideally have dealt with accounts such as Amazon, Tesco or ASDA
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Adam on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs