Eutechnyx is seeking a Mobile Programmer to develop iOS and Android titles in its newly
established Mobile division. Working with world leading licenses such as NASCAR and
Warhammer, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make an immediate
impact on the development of Eutechnyx mobile titles.
- Knowledge of producing games for mobile titles using Unity & C#.
- Previous experience in both iOS and Android development.
- Relevant undergraduate degree with strong demos and source code to support this.
- Able to work effectively within a small team.
- Experience with SCRUM procedures preferred but guidance can be given.
Eutechnyx is the world’s leading independent racing game developer. With a history
spanning over 25 years, the studio has won numerous awards for its million-plus selling
titles and garnered exceptional acclaim in the business sector. As well as its headquarters in
Gateshead (UK), the company has studios in Hong Kong, Chengdu (China) and Charlotte
To apply please send your CV with details of your salary expectations to Erin Turnbull: