You will be the key creative member of our new mobile team. You'll be closely involved with all aspects of mobile game development, from initial research and competitive analysis, through the concept and prototyping phase, to full development, launch and beyond.
You must be highly creative and passionate about creating great gameplay experiences. You will be a motivated self-starter, as comfortable working independently as you are collaborating as part of a small creative team.
You should have:
- At least 3 years' industry experience in a design position
- Experience working in a Design position on at least one released mobile title
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent working knowledge of the mobile market, from both a business and a design perspective.
- A genuine passion for playing and making games
This is an opportunity to join a well-supported team at its inception and help define the direction of our new mobile division.