Job Title – Live Games Manager / Director
Job Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Fantastic opportunity for talented Live Games Manager / Director to join one of the UK's leading publisher of computer games and one of the world's leading developers and publishers of entertainment software based in London.
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the successful launch and operations of assigned online game(s). This will involve shaping team output (Development, Brand/PR, Community/CRM, Business Intelligence and Business Development) to succeed against the P&L. You will set the monetisation strategy and run the in game store. You may be required to lead on one or more titles.
• Working with Leader, ensure the right goals are set and plans are optimised for each product;
• Set priorities across the team to ensure all resource is focused correctly in line with priorities;
• Meet high level business goals & revenue for each territory & product;
• Ensure the continuous analysis of competitors, trends and the market updates;
• In conjunction with the Producer, align production and operation resources, along with tasks and priorities to ensure successful delivery of the title(s) and its on-going development;
• Define & control KPI related targets for the title(S);
• Take responsibility for maximising and balancing player acquisition, retention and monetisation and delivering results;
• Using data, ensure the team maximises consumer experience and opportunities to drive revenue on game(s);
• Ensure title(s) are commercially viable and will deliver a strong ROI to the business;
• In conjunction with other members of the team ensure the continuous, target-oriented development of the product and maintain an agreed vision and strategic direction for title.
• Circulate metrics and headlines daily to ensure good visibility of product performance, across the team.
Profile - Knowledge & Experience
• Previously held a senior managerial or senior expert role within computer games industry;
• Previous experience in Online Product or online Game Management;
• Strong project management experience;
• Understanding of marketing and e-commerce disciplines.
• Understanding and application of new monetisation models;
• Previous experience of leading and managing a team, which has delivered results for the business.
• Degree level of education, or equivalent
• Previous experience of managing a team, which has delivered results for the business.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes
• Excellent Analytical skills;
• Able to develop and motivate individuals.
• Good communicator;
• Excellent Organisational and presentation skills;
• Impactful and charismatic, with ability to influence and persuade;
• Demonstrates passion for delighting customers with fun and exciting games;
• “Consumer first” attitude and approach;
• Relishes working in a fast paced, live, constantly changing and evolving environment;
• Commercial acumen; ability to deliver results;
• Highly analytical and focussed on ROI;
• Team player / Approachable;
The salary is negotiable on experience and the company offers a good benefits package alongside the base salary.
To apply for this position, please send your CV my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |