Location: South East
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: 6 month Contract
My client is currently looking for a highly experienced level integrator/scripter to work in small mixed disciplinary teams alongside programmers, artists and chapter designers.
The successful candidate will be familiar with the level building process in one or more commercially available game engines, and have created and can demonstrate levels built from scratch with existing tools (such as UnrealEd).
They will need to have a good understanding and experience of:
Creating and refining collision data
AI control, including pathing, navmesh and waypoint editing Streaming constraints and designing around streaming Scripting level events and dialogue
Essential Skills & Experience
- Great technical skills, experience in level creation using the latest cutting edge 3D engines is ESSENTIAL!
- Well versed in a number of available level design tools, including scripting languages
- The ability to create and iterate key elements of the gameplay spaces
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to world design, and work with other team members to realize the best possible game play experience.
- A solid understanding of level design fundamentals - and the skill to execute them.
- A great portfolio of level work.
- Solid level design experience in a team, working on a published game.
- Experience with Maya
- LUA or visual scripting experience
This is a fixed term contract position, initially for 6-months.
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com | Skype: catherine.cope.opm