Lead Environment Artist - London
This is your chance to join one of the major players in the games industry. Producing countless AAA games and industry topping hardware, you could be working with a studio who is a household name globally.
As their new Lead Environment Artist, you'll use your artistic prowess to set the aesthetic benchmark for the wider environment team. You'll also possess the ability to effectively collaborate with the art, design and engineering teams to deliver game levels that look great and are fun to play!
Have you got the skills we're looking for?
Icing on the cake
- You will have experience of working on and shipping an open world game or equivalent;
- You have excellent modelling & texturing skills and can deliver high quality benchmark assets using ZBrush, Maya, and Substance pipeline or equivalent;
- You are experienced with physically based rendering techniques.
Interested? You don't need an up to date CV, let's have a chat! Contact Max Stuart at Max@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
- You have outsourcing experience, preferably being responsible for external artists or involved directly in the feedback loop;
- You have some Level Design and layout experience, either closely partnered or responsible yourself;
- You have knowledge of architecture and architectural design.