This is a highly social games studio in the heart of London. They have developed and released a hugely popular strategy combat game in the free to play social games space which commands 2 million plus daily active users and growing!
They are seeking a Korean Country and Marketing Manager to assist in the launch of their game across the Korean territory. This is a great opportunity to assist the brand's Head of Business Development to establish their hugely successful game in the Korean market.
Responsibilities will include:
Based in London and working alongside our dedicated Asian Team.
· Working closely with top Korean gamers, customer service and community management team and 3rd party providers. Developing long term product lifecycle strategies.
· Manage marketing strategy branding, content generation and production across multiple platforms (PR, advertisements, social media, CRM, growth hacking, User Acquisition etc)
· Partner with Korean gaming leaders to develop strategic alliances in Korea and the rest of Asia.
· Assist User Acquisition team to identify opportunities, analyze effectiveness of campaigns and optimize accordingly.
· Stay on top of the Korean competitive Market in terms of mobile gaming.
· You must have experience in online or mobile gaming with numerous years of experience in games country development and marketing.
Ideally you will have authorisation to work in the EU already (if possible!) the role will be based in London. This role is immediate so please apply today!
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs