The client is searching for a Junior Tools Programmer to provide technical knowledge and bring new ideas to their Program Office. You will be working alongside senior management for automated testing and working closely with both QA and game developers to develop, implement and ensure the successful adoption of automated testing processes across all products that are in development. You will also have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and will be the primary interface with my clients? talented development studios.
Key Attributes for the ideal candidate:
- Enjoy working within a team and sharing their knowledge
- Show a positive attitude and enjoy finding smart ways to get what the client wants done well
- Enjoy learning new things and thinking of ways that the client can improve
- Are amiable and willing to follow direction but happy to bring their own ideas to the table
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience of propping games to STEAM
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of C++ or C#
- Experience in at least one scripting language
- Experience in automated build/test tools or continuous integration systems
In return the company will offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
More details are available by contacting Mark Hope via email: firstname.lastname@example.org