Junior Technical Operations Engineer
Crytek is looking for ambitious young talents to join Crytek Istanbul family.
As part of the position, you are highly motivated, passionate and analytical and you possess programming, database management, operating systems and IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Designing and developing tools for supporting Turkish operations.
- Data mining and data analysis.
- Setting up new environments and maintaining existing environments.
- Supporting all departments in the Turkish operations from technical perspective.
- Maintaining IT and network infrastructure of Istanbul office.
- Following, engaging and finding solutions to all technical needs of Turkish operations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Having a strong passion to carve his / her own career path at a respected company
- Passion for games, especially FPS titles
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to fluently communicate in English and Turkish
- Knowledge on computer programming (Python, C++)
- Knowledge on web programming (HTML, CSS, PHP)
- Knowledge on database management and programming (MySQL)
- System administration and maintenance skills (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge on IT and network infrastructures
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Remains focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by his/her responsible with accountability and responsibility defined prior to the commencement of these duties.
- The safeguarding of the company’s assets including source code, art work, tools, technical know-how.
- Good understanding of broader entertainment industry: games, music, and movies, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and effectively present new ideas
- Ability to adapt broad range of changing tasks
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher and technology provider with headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and seven other studios around the world. Established in 1999, Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome and Warface. All of Crytek's games are developed using CRYENGINE, the company's cutting-edge 3D game technology, which is also the first choice of other leading developers and licensees when creating games for PC, Xbox One, Playstation®4, Wii UTM, iOS and Android. Crytek's ongoing growth in the games-as-a-service market has extended the company's reach as they continue to deliver top quality interactive experiences to players through self-publishing platforms online.