Location – North West
Job Type – Permanent
Format – Cross Platform
Salary – Excellent Salary and Benefits DOE
Game Mechanics: Junior Programmer
My esteemed client are seeking a talented programmer to join the Game Mechanics team, which provides mechanics and game-play systems to support teams working on games including their award-winning series of titles. The successful applicant will be working with the studios very successful cross-platform codebase.
Based in the North West of England, this BAFTA-award winning studio regularly features in the top 10 of the Develop 100 "World's Most Successful Games Studios" and consistently produces much loved AAA games across all formats.
- Demonstrably strong talent for programming game-play and mechanics, with a clear understanding of what makes games 'feel' good.
- Passion for working closely with world-class artists, animators and designers; supporting their developing day-to-day needs for game-play technology and associated tools.
- Firm understanding of how to create APIs and Tools which are intuitive, flexible and efficient.
- A highly self-motivated team-player with the ability to dive in, understand code, and learn quickly.
- Fluent in object-oriented C++ with strong debugging and documentation skills.
- Strong 3D maths and physics skills.
- A good degree or post-graduate qualification, or relevant experience, in Computer Science or a related subject
In return they offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including a discretionary bonus scheme.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420