We are looking for an experienced and passionate Junior Audio Software Engineer to join the Audio Team in the development of CRYENGINE in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
As a Junior Audio Software Engineer, you will be working in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary environment to work on CRYENGINE Audio domain. On our innovative and friendly team, you can expect your abilities and scope of duties to grow as you make a real difference.
- Contribute to the development and optimization of low-level audio engine systems.
- Ongoing development of the dialog system.
- Contribute to improvement of audio tools, asset and production pipeline.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute to CRYENGINE documentation.
- Passion for software development with focus on audio technology.
- Understanding of the impact of audio quality in video games.
- Good programming and debugging skills in C++.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Knowledge at a programming level of audio middleware, such as FMOD or Wwise.
- Experience with writing technical documentation.
What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, The Climb, Robinson: The Journey and Hunt: Showdown. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.