Do you want to work for a global name in gaming?
We have an amazing opportunity to join one of the Industries leading studios.
• Lead the Level Design team providing day-to-day and long-term direction, goals, mentoring, and guidance.
• Lead by example being actively involved in the hands on creation of levels.
• Work closely with Producers and Leads of other disciplines to successfully drive all components from design to prototype to completion - through all phases of development.
• Work closely with the Game Director to establish the creative vision, long-term design goals, and maintain the quality of the game’s design and content.
• Conducts daily reviews, supplying constructive feedback to the team.
• You have worked on 1 or more shipped titles
• You have a strong background in Level Design with at least 6 years career experience; 2 years in a leadership role.
• You have the ability to work to and meet strict deadlines whilst keeping your head cool and maintaining overview.
• You’re experienced in designing and building levels from ground up.
• You’re experienced in designing for handheld action games.