This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Level Designer to join an award winning studio working on a next gen AAA title.
• Solid professional games industry experience
• Excited, passionate and motivated
• Must work well in a team oriented environment
• Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Experienced and working knowledge of design tools, techniques and methodologies
• Ability to challenge assumptions and bring about innovative solutions
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Must be willing to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany
• Working knowledge of Sandbox toolset
• At least 1 shipped AAA titles on PC, Xbox360 or PS3
• Experience in a senior position
• Strong communicator, able to easily present ideas and information to the team
• Understanding of game design theory, practice, pacing and mission flow
• Experience in using scripting tools including: AI, in-game interactive sequences, scenario design, etc.
• Experience in SCRUM
• Work with Lead Level Designer on level design and game play ideas.
• Execute level design production assignments in a timely fashion using the Sandbox Game Design Tool
• Work on game concepts, gameplay mechanics, entity mechanics, and enemy design.
• Use the Sandbox level editor to implement designs, layout levels, entity creation, gameplay lightning, script events and manipulate AI behaviors.
• Mentor and supervise less experienced designers to increase overall level design quality.
• Assist in design documentation and in-game dialogue writing.
• Coordinate with other studio groups including art and production to achieve project objectives.
• Provides guidance and assistance where required, and is willing to accept guidance and assistance when required.
• Shows a strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games.
• Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
• Provide input to department project status meetings.
• Takes initiative and is willing to expand own horizon.
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
• Good communication and writing skills, and create documentation where required.
• Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
• Report to: Lead Level Designer
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Catherine on +44 (0)1206 214416 for this or send your details / Word CV and enquiry for my attention to email@example.com
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.