Rockstar North is currently seeking an experienced Animation Programmer.
Commercial games experience is essential with at least two years and one published title on PS3 or Xbox 360 to demonstrate your skills.
We are looking for a talented engineer to help us in developing advanced character animation systems for large scale games. You should have a positive attitude, a passion for games and be able to communicate with people as effectively as you do a computer.
• Develop, maintain and extend current animation systems on Xbox 360 and PS3.
• Develop and integrate cutting edge animation technologies working closely with colleagues at different Rockstar studios.
• Develop and support the connections between the animation, AI and physics systems.
Requirements: • Strong C/C++ programming skills.
• Strong OO design skills.
• Strong 3D maths background.
• At least 2 years commercial games programming experience with an emphasis on character animation.
• A passion for games and in particular for leveraging advanced animation technology to create an immersive game experience for the player.
Please Apply online at www.rockstarnorth.com/jobs.