AI, Tools, Lead Programmer, Network / Online, Physics, Gameplay, Graphics / Engine, Build Engineer, Core Technology, Audio, Systems, UI , Software Engineer, Animation Programmer, Renderer Programmer, 3D Programmer
We are looking for a talented/experienced programmer to join our internal team working on various Oddworld Inhabitants titles.
You must have a passion for programming, with 3+ years’ experience in software development using C/C++, preferably including previously published products.
It is preferred that you have PS3/360/PC experience. We are starting production on various projects for these platforms as well as Next Generation handheld devices.
• A desire to learn.
• Excellent 2D or 3D maths ability.
• Knowledge of GPU programming, OpenGL, DirectX API, LibGCM and 3D rendering techniques.
• Knowledge of other languages is helpful.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated, and able to self-manage and priorities own workload.
• Familiar with source control solutions.
• The ability to write and optimise solid, robust and maintainable game code to strict deadlines.
• Hands-on experience with platform libraries/API’s on WIN32, PS3, XBOX
• You will work inhouse at our offices near Leeds, West Yorkshire.
• Knowledge of AI/Physics & Audio middleware a bonus.