2D Flash Artist
Stainless Games requires a 2D Flash artist with a wide range of skills at our studio on the South Coast of England to work on high-profile projects. We offer excellent conditions and a competitive package in a fun working environment.
Role and responsibilities:
• Work closely with Art, Design and Programming to concept and then create compelling user interface experiences.
• Create artwork and animations for the HUD/UI.
• Prototype interface functionality and aesthetics.
• Create high quality 2D game art assets using industry standard packages such as Adobe Photoshop and Flash.
• Fast turnaround of 2D look and feel concepts using Photoshop and Flash.
• Passionate about art for games with a strong appreciation of graphic design in games.
• Good eye for graphic and interface design
• Professional attitude and work ethic.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivation and organised
• Formal qualifications in related fields such as graphic design, visual communication or multimedia design.
• Traditional art skills
• Basic scripting