As UI Artist you will work as part of a dedicated games team to provide high quality Flash User Interface design and implementation.
You will conceptualize and design industry leading graphics to be used in the development of video game user interface.
You will be responsible for the overall interface, and the implementation of the network of screen /menu graphics, to ensure a positive player experience.
• Produce Flash User Interfaces design
• Technical implementation as per design
• Asset management within Flash
• Defining Flash-to-game communication
• Assist in scheduling
• Prototyping UI functionality
• Excellent knowledge of ActionScript 2.0 / 3.0
• Excellent UX design skills
• Good knowledge of Scaleform
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail , good work estimation
• Solid graphic design and illustration skills.
• Good working knowledge of games and the games industry, particularly social and
• Expert with standard art tools of the trade (Photoshop, Illustrator) Flash.
• Can iterate documents that convey clear and complete user/data flows prior to development. [ Visio or similar layout tools]
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Ability to take direction and contructive criticism
• Adaptable and enthusiastic
• Proactively helps identify tasks and issues
• Passionate about making games
• Relevant professional experience
• Experience of multiple platforms and differing performances
• 3+ years of experience with user interface design for video games.
• Demonstrated experience with console and/ or IOS / Android platform development.
• Experience of social game development
• Working knowledge of LUA/XML and Maya
• Experience of SCRUM
• Strong illustration skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV, brief cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies.