As each of our studios expand, we have created additional programming roles to complement our already top-performing games teams:
The successful candidates will join experienced game development teams and will gain industry-leading experience in animation and physical character interactions along with all game development disciplines on mobile platforms.
Required Skills / Experience
• Strong C/C++ skills
• Programming experience on games – preferably on mobile devices
• Ability to work within a schedule
• Ability to work well as part of a collaborate development team
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or at least 2 years work experience
• Experience with animation or physics programming
• An instinct for games design
• Mobile development experience
• A desire to innovate and excel
• Published games
To apply for this position please send your CV, brief cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies.