With an award-winning portfolio of top-titles such as the premium sci-fi shooter Galaxy on Fire 2™ (which has already been featured by Apple several times), the IMGA double winner Snowboard Hero™ and the brand-new high speed racer Sports Car Challenge™, Fishlabs is one of the world’s leading developers of AAA smartphone and tablet games on iOS, Android and Symbian^3 and other mobile operating systems.
With the recent trends and developments in mind, there should be no doubt anymore that the games of the future will be played on mobile devices. Today, the most successful titles on iPhone and iPad do already generate far more than 100 million downloads and can even keep pace with the latest console productions in terms of graphics, gameplay and complexity. However, while the console market progresses rather slowly, the mobile market develops swiftly and produces new innovations every half-a-year. The potential of the mobile market is almost unlimited and the trend towards “Gaming on the Go” has far from reached its peak yet!
To cut a long story short: If you want to be part of a passionate team located in Germany’s gaming capitol Hamburg and develop the best games for the hottest platforms, you’ve got to join the Fishlabs crew.
Fishlabs recruiting. Get hooked.
For our development studio in the beautiful city of Hamburg we’re hiring immediately:
Marketing / Analytics Developer in Mobile Games
· Integration of proprietary and middleware solutions for monetization, data analytics and user acquisition within existing and upcoming Fishlabs IP
What we are looking for:
· Fun working on fine-tuning IPs at the junction of game-design, monetization and user retention
· Ability to work with all F2P-relevant KPIs and identify individual ones relevant for the given IP
· Ability to identify, visualize, evaluate and work with “big data” obtained from various data analytics resources and tweak the relevant mechanics according to KPIs
· Ability to program proprietary frontend solutions for tracking, managing and tweaking KPIs
· Profound knowledge of C++ and Java
· Experience in handling existing source code
· Deep mathematical understanding
· Ability to work independently with strong self-motivation
· Excellent team-playing skills
· German language skills
· Previous experience with mobile operating systems
What we offer:
· Opportunity to collaborate on commercially successful titles in a multiple award-winning team
· Attractive compensation
· Privileged location in the beautiful city of Hamburg
Please send your complete application including cover letter, résumé, diplomas, references and (as far as applicable) work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to state how you learned about this job offer.