Rockstar North is looking for an enthusiastic, talented, and personable IT Systems Engineer. The successful applicant will join an established team of 7 and bring their expertise to assist in the continuous and smooth running of our internal systems. Rockstar is a tight community and highly collaborative, so you will need to be able to communicate easily and effectively with other teams internally, in addition to being extremely well organised and motivated.
- Administration and monitoring of 200+ Windows and Linux servers.
- Management of Cisco/Brocade networking equipment.
- Management of WAN Acceleration equipment.
- Management and administration of VMWare in a clustered environment.
- Management and administration of Netapp/SAN Storage.
- Management and administration of Microsoft products such as: Active Directory, DFSR, SCCM, Lync Server, Exchange, SharePoint Server, SQL Server.
- Provide timely and creative solutions to difficult problems.
- 3+ years experience with Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange including related technologies and standards like: DHCP, DNS, DFSR, LDAP, IPSEC, CIFS, etc.
- 3+ years professional experience in Linux System configuration and administration.
- Experience with MySQL and Apache.
- Experience with taking projects from planning through to completion.
- Experience with scripting languages ie. powershell, bash, python, etc
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations.
- Ability to sometimes work flexible hours, occasionally rotating shifts, or out of hours as necessary.
- Experience with any of the following: Cisco IOS, Brocade IOS, VMWare, Data Ontap, Perforce, Tomcat, Open Source Network Monitoring Tools.
To find out more, please apply through http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?nl=1&k=Apply&j=oBSUYfw5&s=Develop+Advertising