Forget Fireworks. Forget TV Screens. Forget Projectors. This is the future. Ever wanted to create something truly staggering? Ever wanted to create something that will bring a huge smile to faces? Our client is looking for a Unity Developer to join their ranks ...
Forget Fireworks. Forget TV Screens. Forget Projectors.
This is the future.
Ever wanted to create something truly staggering?
Ever wanted to create something that will bring a huge smile to faces?
Our client is looking for a Unity Developer to join their ranks!
The company create interactive and beautiful media displays. Based from their Oxford office, you will be using C# and Unity to create these fantastic, colourful and hypnotic experiences controlled via Mobile apps!
More specifically, you will be creating mobile and PC/Mac based apps that provide interaction with their media glass product, allowing people to play games or interact in interesting ways with architecturally scaled screens. You will have a flair for game design and creating compelling interactive content. You should also be passionate about creating great games in this new architectural medium. You will be responsible for every aspect of creating games and interactive environments. Initially you will be their only app developer although you will have a creative team around you.
- Be involved in all phases of creating mobile/architectural based applications and games.
- Work with common game engines such as Unreal and Unity to create the games.
- Design and create UI elements for the games (some of this may be outsourced)
- Work with outsourced art teams to integrate game graphics.
- Design compelling game and interactive experience in line with the capabilities of this new interactive medium.
- Strong level of Unity skills
- Profecient in C#
- Previous experience in creating apps. Android as well as IOS
- Unreal 4 experience
- Previously worked on UI design