Inside Sales Representative-French Speaking
OPM’s client is a recognized market and thought leader for app store analytics and continues to be an industry pioneer, constantly redefining the boundaries by which the app industry is viewed, measured and valued. A truly global team that are experiencing extraordinary growth and success across offices in; Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, London and San Francisco.
Based in London, the role reports to the Director of Internal Sales in San Francisco as well as the Country Director in London. The Internal Sales Rep will work to qualify our large pool of existing sales leads in Central European markets within the EMEA region. Rather than cold call, you are following up with users of my client’s free tools to qualify them as potential customers of our premium services.
You will be working with a proven sales team that has a contagious enthusiasm for customers and a drive to win. We are looking for candidates that are looking to further their career in sales with a company that will be invested in their personal development and provide a clear track for promotion within the group. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, the ability to be coached and understand how to implement feedback.
- Managing your lead assignments by utilizing my client’s lead scoring system.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to prospects already happily using my client’s free tools. No cold calls!
- Ability to articulate my client’s premium services to drive interest in furthering the sales conversation.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- Knowing how to get around objections. You are astute at finding ways to get your prospects to say “Yes!”
- Having a self-awareness that leads you to be open to feedback and dedicated to self-improvement
- Previous phone sales experience a plus
- Experience with CRM a plus (Salesforce preferred)
- Solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail oriented and flexible
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Ability to adapt on the fly to new challenges
- My client offers very attractive packages including competitive base salary, bonus, benefits and stock options
- Must be English speaking with fluency in French, or Native French, fluent in English
- Work location is in London
- Must be authorized to work in the UK
To apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
Natalie Whiting |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |