Job Title – In-House Recruiter Job Location – London Job Type – 9 months initial contract Job Salary – negotiable dependent on experience This London-based developer has an outstanding track record of producing quality games focusing on highly-stylised, realistic and detailed visuals with a dark and atmospheric art style. They are currently looking to hire an in-house recruiter on an initial 9-months fixed term contract. You will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process to fill position vacancies at all levels. This includes: sourcing and identifying qualified candidates, scheduling interviews, processing background reports, conducting reference checks, updating and maintaining online applicant information, providing weekly recruitment status updates, and making job offers. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment of all positions, which includes identifying top qualified candidates. Effective recruitment efforts will be conducted through social media, direct sourcing, industry networking, Internet, resume database, employee referrals, and appropriate trade and industry recruitment consultants.
- Comply with and implement established search execution processes including, but not limited to: interviewing candidates face-to-face, distributing weekly status reports, effective kick-off meetings, editing job descriptions, updating applicant tracking systems and salary justifications.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies and selection processes for assigned searches through successful completion.
- Build and maintains talent and resource pools. Develop proactive recruitment and succession planning strategies in close collaboration with the business unit management and HR partners.
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent professional training in recruitment is preferred.
- Professional recruiting experience or other related Human Resources hiring function is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute the full cycle of high volume recruitment activities.
- Strong ''customer service'' orientation and the ability to manage confidential information.
- Must be organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and anticipate business needs.
- Must have strong business acumen with excellent follow up skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment.
- Must be able to analyse resumes and determine appropriate matches for vacancies.
- Must be able to target and source potential candidates for searches.
- Strong working familiarity with social media platforms.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Able to interact successfully with all levels of staff and management.
- Experience in the video games industry sector.
- Self-starter and innovative thinker.
- Strong working knowledge of recruitment applicant tracking system, Internet, MS Word, Access, Excel, Outlook.
The company firmly believes in their staff and offers a great working atmosphere. Conveniently located to public transport links, the studio is set in a specially converted former factory offering open-plan, custom-built facilities including the latest cutting-edge technology. To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format to email@example.com Natalie Whiting | Commercial Consultant OPM Response Ltd Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 | Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com | Skype: natalie.whiting.opm Linkedin: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/natalie-whiting/1b/a46/a14 Twitter: Natalie.Whiting.OPM The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM