Rockstar North, developer of the ground-breaking Grand Theft Auto Series, is seeking an HR Assistant to join its Edinburgh based studio.
As an HR Assistant at Rockstar, you will form part of the wider HR team and be responsible for providing key administrative support in HR related activities. Your tasks will range from responding to general HR enquiries, coordinating and conducting inductions for new starters, providing payroll administration support, all the way to assisting in improving our internal HR processes and procedures. Reporting into the HR Advisor, you will also support the studio recruiter and be involved in helping set up interviews, seek references for new starters and assisting on high volume positions.
We are looking for someone who will bring energy, passion and a strong worth ethic to compliment the Company's culture. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to enhance their skills and experience within a diverse and varied HR role so a thirst for knowledge and self-development will be a key feature of the successful applicant.
- Support the HR Advisor in ensuring all people related policies and best practices are communicated and adhered to.
- Act as a second HR point of contact for employee and welfare queries.
- Maintain and accurately process documentation relating to HR activities.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR and employee documentation.
- Provide payroll administration to back up externally managed payrolls.
- Prepare for and conduct new start inductions for all junior level roles, collating all personnel and payroll information.
- Draft letters to staff on employment matters.
- Support the communication and administration of all Employee benefits.
- Help identify ways to improve HR processes and procedures.
- Help co-ordinate recruitment efforts through interview scheduling, reference checking and communication with candidates.
- Manage competing priorities effectively ensuring that all relevant parties are informed of project status/changes.
- HND/HNC/Degree educated with an HR related discipline (or similar).
- At least 1 years’ experience working within an HR Assistant/Administrator role, ideally providing support in the end to end recruitment process.
- Good understanding of current employment legislation.
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Ability to organise and priories workload, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working towards CIPD accreditation (desirable).
- Experience working with HR information systems (desirable).
To apply or find out more, please go to http://jobvite.com/m?3of8fgwL