My client a global games leader are looking to employ a new Head of Commercial Management to fill a crucial role within their Third Party Relations team, the person will be responsible for overseeing the Third Party Commercial and Production Management teams.
This will be to effcetively effectively manage the 3rd party commercial and production relationships with some of the world’s biggest video-game brands by developing meaningful partnerships with publishers and developers, driving platform adoption, strong brand association, exciting and innovative content and maximising commercial value and return for both this brand and their third parties.
• Establishing a working framework and process between the brand and 3rd parties that supports the mutual goals of maximising revenues and profits across both digital and physical. In doing so the Commercial Head will oversee the creation, management and execution of quarterly and yearly revenue plans, commercial lifecycle plans, setting targets for the teams, in line with business objectives.
• The Head of Commercial Management will manage commercial agreements between the master brand and 3rd party publishers and developers, tracking execution and supervision of respective obligations throughout their life.
• Work in tandem with the Third Party Marketing Director and team to ensure that partners are supported both commercially and promotionally, driving synergies to optimize the effectiveness of the partnerships.
• Provide on-going analysis of partnership deal performance and post-mortems for senior management.
• Communicate significant business model changes to partners and drill down into what this means for their portfolio / upcoming titles.
• Oversee the provision of intelligent data analysis to identify and execute upon commercial opportunities.
The ideal canidate will have:
• Preferred experience of having worked in the video-games industry within a 3rd party publisher/developer in a senior business development or commercial role.
• A commercially astute individual with a pro-active nature in building value.
• Proven experience in delivering pan-European commercial plans successfully.
• Experience of working with international teams both in Europe and North America preferred. Languages preferred.
• Understanding of both the retail and digital environment.
• Strong communicator, written and verbal, within all levels of the organization.
Please apply immediately aaplications are being reviewed immediatley.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs