Senior Rendering Engineer
Excellent opportunity with new development studio!
My client is a new development studio founded by industry veterans to produce AAA titles on next-gen platforms.
Working at senior level in a team of rendering engineers, you will be responsible for implementation of cutting edge rendering techniques. Engineers with in-depth knowledge of current-gen consoles are ideal for this role, as you will innovate on this technology to produce a visually stunning title. You must be able to work closely with art teams to realise their vision. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to push the boundaries of technology.
You should have:
- Experience of working on published titles on current-gen consoles
- Strong C++ and software architecture skills
- Detailed knowledge of rendering techniques and performance on current-gen consoles
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for games
- Experience of mentoring and coaching junior engineers
This is an opportunity to join a highly experienced team at an early stage of development and define the processes and technology direction for the company. It provides exciting new opportunities for established developers looking to further their career.
More details are available by contacting Ben at Aardvark Swift Recruitment - 01709 834777 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org