My client are the world leader?s in silicon innovation - they develop technologies, products, and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live.
Due to recent expansion, they have a brand new opportunity for a Global Gaming Account Manager to join their office here in the UK.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing engagement with select Visual Computing software companies with an emphasis on games.
- Fostering and maintaining strong professional relationships with key developers/publishers.
- Developing detailed account strategies and account goals, and executing to them by developing a deep understanding of the account's business and strategies, power base mapping, identification and management of multiple engineering and co-marketing projects, roadmap disclosures, relationship building and executive interactions. Success will be measured on accounts public alignment to and support of various Visual Computing products.
- Responsible for deep, technical and marketing alignment.
- Driving complex business transactions from deal conception and negotiations to contract closure, positively and significantly impacting the business bottom line and/or competitive position.
- Evangelizing our client?s vision and technology to key game developers in meetings, events, and presentations.
A Computer Science or Engineering degree is preferred and a technical or business graduate degree would be a plus. Additional qualifications include:
- At least five years (or the equivalent) actively working at or with Visual Computing software companies.
- Superb communication and presentation skills with a passion for technology.
- Output focused with proven business development/deal closure experience.
- Self starter and willing to travel.
- Demonstrable experience influencing the Visual Computing industry specifically game publishers, studios, middleware, and adjacent visual compute software companies.
- Recent experience with Game companies would be an added advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader within the world of modern technology!!
For further information, please contact Danny Johnson at Aardvark Swift on email@example.com