Job Location – London
Job Type – Contract
Job Salary – £D.O.E.
This international games organisation is currently looking for an Online Support Co-Ordinator to join their London office. This is an opportunity to work with one of the biggest companies in the games space, and is not to be missed!
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
As an Online Support Coordinator, you’ll be working at the coal face of customer support online. Engaging directly with customers forms a large part of the role, with interactions taking place across forum and social channels, as well through more traditional static content like FAQs and blog posts. The Online Support Coordinator role also involves facilitating a culture of peer support across our online channels while ensuring that the support content and experiences we offer to consumers are easy to understand and on brand.
- Identify and tackle support issues and produce effective support content that can be utilised in different spaces
- Share content and engage with consumers in social media channels
- Monitor and review user generated content such as text, video, audio and image content within the context of online support and accepted solutions.
- Monitor the appropriate forums, edit/remove posts that are in breach of the community rules and reclassify incorrectly posted content.
- Ensure that answers to popular support questions are highlighted and easily accessible online.
- Educate users on community rules and the acceptable use policy, as well as encouraging peer support and acknowledgment of helpful User Generated Content.
- Maintain a responsible online presence within all online community channels.
- Build a good relationship with call centre representatives for their supported territories.
- Be an expert source of knowledge regarding the brands, products and support trends.
- Review other websites for support feedback, information & stay aware of all Child Protection issues
- Monitor customer and industry feedback across third party and social channels
- Analyse data, identify and trends and come up with value-adding ideas for change
- Analysis of customer service activity in order to identify key areas for online support.
- Record and report on successful call deflection, customer satisfaction changes and trends in user behaviour
- Analysis of support behaviour and trends in a weekly report for the Team leader, incorporating main topics of discussions and issues.
- Escalation of support issues and disputes.
Skills & Abilities
- A proven solid experience in a customer support environment
- Ability to analyse the role of content in different channels and make decisions accordingly
- Basic understanding of content strategy concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of online support techniques, processes and systems.
- Knowledge and experience of social media networks.
- Knowledge and experience of online gaming
- Strong writing and documentation skills are essential for this role.
- Ability to track work and analyse impact of work through data (WebTrends, RightNow, QlikView)
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues both in English as well as your territory support language (German) is critical.
- Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Lotus Notes / email
- Experience of Lithium or other Bulletin Board/Forum products is an advantage.
- An ability to work well within a team.
- A high degree of professionalism with a strong eye to detail.
- An ability to organise and prioritise tasks to deliver on key objectives.
- An interest in gaming and community.
To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Paige Hornabrook | QA, Localisation & Community Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214417 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Paige.Hornabrook.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here | Twitter: Click Here | QA & Localisation LinkedIn Group Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429