Global Internet Giant, one of Hong Kong’s largest leading providers of Internet, Mobile, and Telecom services. Their products and services have profoundly influenced the way millions of internet users communicate with one another socially. Require a Business Development Manager for online gaming for Asian and Western markets.
This role will originate in bringing Western games into the Chinese Market via licensing and partnership agreement, and then will grow in terms of securing strategic partnerships within European territories. This person will be instrumental in identifying licensing opportunities and potential partners and qualifying the opportunities in order to present game licensing partnerships to headquarters.
This role will initially for the first 3-6 months be based in the Chinese Headquarters, but will branch out into a Western territory as required by the growth plans of the organisation. Hence the role has the potential to be based in Chinese, European or American offices. This role will suit a highly connected online or mobile games business developer who has connections and a proven track record in bringing Western games into Chinese markets and growing the licensing footprint. Asides from this you will be expected to analyse relevant industry reports and develop business intelligence on the games industry In Europe and America to further the potential growth of the online gaming channels.
- Business Development: Identifying potential partners and game licensing opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing deals and partnerships with all corporate functions.
- Working with partners to launch products and maximise value of existing products.
- Research the games territorial marketing in Europe and America.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a self-starter, self-critical, and a self-motivated and curious of learning new things. Be smart.
· Have a deep knowledge of the games market and be immediately familiar with major companies and products in Chinese and Western gaming.
· Have business development experience and ideally knowledge of a legal or licensing background.
· Have the ability to travel domestically and internationally
· Be educated to Degree level minimum.
This is an urgent hire as this technology giant goes through a growth phase, please apply with a C.V immediately. No details of the position can be released without a C.V.