My client are an independent studio that designs, develops and publishes Smartphone and Tablet games. Founded in 2009, they create wholly owned and original IP, which by May 2013 had achieved over 100 million downloads worldwide.
Due to expansion, they have an opening for a Gameplay Programmer to be based at their London studio.
- Minimum of 2 years Games programming experience
- Used Unity3D as a team member
- Shipped at least one iOS and/or Android title
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Proficient in C#/Java/C++ with good understanding of object oriented development
- Good debugger and problem solver
- Knowledge of common algorithms, design patterns and structures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of the constraints working on mobile games brings
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a cooperative attitude
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and require further information including a full job specification, please contact Danny Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.