BRAND NEW - TOP JOB
Does this describe you.....
* Expert knowledge of C++ or C#...!
* At least 3 published games across either console, mobile or desktop?!
* Wide experience of the architecture of current games?!
* Actively involved in mentoring or leading junior team members?!
* You're the best programmer you know?!
* Love video games?!
If so - Carry on reading!!
My client is a world-class, award-winning game development studio based in Brighton (England).
Their games have entertained well over 70 Million players and that number is growing fast.
They?re looking for several experienced programmers to join their growing tech team as they look to expand with their continued success.
The new hires will play a key role within this growing company working on projects with small team sizes.
If you?re comfortable taking on any challenge given you and experienced enough to deliver, this could be the role for you.
If you'd like to receive further information regarding this role - Then give Danny a shout on 01709 834777 or Email email@example.com