Curve are on the lookout for talented self-motivated gameplay engineers to join the team at the beginning of an exciting new title. This is a full time job working in-house at our London Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
• Writing game-play and game-engine code.
• Optimizing and maintaining existing code.
• Working closely with design and art departments.
• 2 years of professional C/C++ programming or one published game title.
• Excelent debugging and problem solving skills.
• Experience in working with multi-processor architectures.
• Be a good communicator and be able to help others.
The following attributes would also be an advantage:
• Experience of C#, Python and Lua scripting languages.
• Knowledge of low-level optimization techniques.
• Experience of network architecture.
• Experience of physics engines.
• A strong background in maths and/or computer science.
Salary: Competitive offers according to experience.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.