Crytek is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our studio in Frankfurt, Germany. As Data Analyst you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and ongoing management of the data identification, capture, management and retrieval for Crytek’s products and platforms as well as for the quality, structure and management of data and information within the business.
- Continue to define and build the Business Intelligence function for all products within Crytek.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing insights. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Collaborating with individual products to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse with experience in Experience in ETL process.
- Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation .
- Verification of data integrity from property reports and management of relevant data related to business intelligence databases.
- Advising and educating the business on the importance and impact of Business Intelligence and data management.
- Partners with business and stakeholders to assess evolving business needs & translate them into reporting analytic solutions, serving as a liaison between business stakeholders & technical teams.
- Developing and measuring success metrics for key projects and updates.
- Liaising closely with the product teams regarding product changes and effect on metrics.
- Deliver on ad-hoc data requests from business users while identifying ways to automate these requests with reports and dashboards.
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics or its equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a data analyst role.
- Sound knowledge of SQL; can understand, manipulate and interrogate data; ability to write complex joins and conditional statements.
- Experience in programming languages like Java, Python.
- Advanced proficiency with MS products (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work on-site in Frankfurt, Germany among game designers, artists, engineers, quality assurance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- An ability to manage and work with a culturally diverse population.
- The ability to balance between data needs and requirements for action.
- An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany.
- Good presentation skills.
- Agile with a "can do" attitude – must strive to find an answer using available resources.
What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, The Climb, Robinson: The Journey and Hunt: Showdown. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.