French Community Manager - Games
Do you have a passion for games? Experience in Community Management?
My client is a leading Free to Play online games publisher. Their European headquarters is based in Ireland and within their fast-paced and dynamic workplace you will be both challenged and rewarded. They look for talented team players with diverse backgrounds and a drive for success!
As a Community Manager you will be required to plan, coordinate and supervise the communication with their customers via different channels to ensure a healthy relationship between publisher and player. If you are seeking a challenge and an opportunity to grow within one of the fastest growing Free to Play game publishers, do not miss this opportunity to apply.
Your main job duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Coordinate language specific community management plan with lead community manager
• Locate and contact target audience according to lead community manager guidelines
• Manage and coordinate an official fan-site program
• Organize, communicate and supervise execution of events for the community
• Ensure regular and high quality communication via social media and blogging sites
• Attend trade shows and life events
• Act as product spokesperson during interviews and media relations
• Leverage social media activity to increase word of mouth and SEO acquisition
• Delivering regular reports on community feedback and suggestions
• Native in French with fluent English and excellent communication skills
• Experience in Community Management or similar
• Knowledge of social media sites and viral marketing
• A passion for games and in particular MMORPGs
• Team-oriented work attitude with an ability to work independently
• Strong self-motivation and high level of commitment
• Good organizational and time management skills
• General familiarity with internet based applications and text processing
• Fluency in additional European languages or Simplified Chinese will be a big plus
This is a full-time position and they offer a highly competitive compensation, including an excellent bonus scheme, Private Health and Dental care plus various other incentives.
To apply for this not to be missed opportunity please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Paige on +44 (0) 1206 214417
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.