Job Title: Cinematic Artist
Salary: Competitive Day Rate
Job Type: 3-4 months
Platforms: Console Game
Notes: Assistance in acquiring suitable accommodation is offered
My client is a specialist visual outsourcer to mainstream game developers as well the broadcast and feature film industry. As a result of a new contract on a high profile console game they are now looking to hire a couple Cinematic Artists to work on-site in their Frankfurt studio. Contracts will be between 4-6weeks.
Working within a team of experienced and talented individuals you will be responsible for aiding in the creation of engaging game cinematics and layout design. Candidates should display a passion for games and have some experience in the industry.
• Delivering stylish, engaging and entertaining cinematics
• Must be able to demonstrate action sequences that show momentum, energy and pace that match AAA games standard or likewise in films
• Prevising storyboarded sequences
• Camera layout and animation in CryEngine
• Demonstrable CG experience in commercials, features and/or games
• Strong layout and camera animation skills are essential
• Understanding of animation, timing, staging and storytelling techniques
• Clear understanding of film language, cinematography, demonstrating strong composition, continuity and camera angle choices
• Flexible, able to adapt, and open to an evolving brief, changing ideas and direction
• Follow direction as well as provide imaginative, creative solutions to problems
• Game development experience is a plus
A competitive monthly rate is on offer for the successful candidate and assistance with accommodation. This is a great opportunity to expand your experience with a friendly studio where future prospects are ongoing. Candidates must have the rights to work in the EU for this vacancy.
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to email@example.com or call me Jon direct on +44 (0) 1206 214425 if you have any queries.
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
Skype: jon.norfolk.opm |
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jonnorfolkopm |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.