* Expert knowledge of C++ or C#
*At least a couple of years experience in a games studio
* At least 3 published games across either console, mobile or desktop
* Wide experience of the architecture of current games
* Actively involved in mentoring or leading junior team members
* Love video games
* Lover of ice creams, the beach & sunny summers in a games industry hub
...I need to hear from you!
You'll be joining a world-class, award-winning games studio based in Brighton. They've built their reputation by creating console-quality experiences for mobile devices, and they're looking for several experienced programmers to join their growing tech team as they look to expand.
Ideally, you'll be interested in getting your hands dirty with different areas of the game - It's a great opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge of different areas of coding. Despite this studio being mid-large sized, you'll be working in small teams, on new and existing projects, meaning you'll get to make a real impact!
If you're comfortable taking on any challenge given to you and you are experienced enough to deliver, this could be the role for you.
If you'd like to receive further information regarding this role - Then give Andy a call on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com.